no, I have caught fish before but it's been about 30 years or more. I haven't been fishing in a boat though and that was the moment that Dad has been wishing for I think for a long time. He was very good keeping me calmed down. I should have held the fish outside of my hand so you could see him better. It was so exciting to catch a fish after riding out in the lake so far. I think we went almost to the end and then along the shorelines too. We wanted to go to the end and get out and take a hike but we didnt.
2 comments:
yay mom! What a cute little fish. That's not your first fish EVER, is it??
no, I have caught fish before but it's been about 30 years or more.
I haven't been fishing in a boat though and that was the moment that Dad has been wishing for I think for a long time. He was very good keeping me calmed down. I should have held the fish outside of my hand so you could see him better. It was so exciting to catch a fish after riding out in the lake so far. I think we went almost to the end and then along the shorelines too. We wanted to go to the end and get out and take a hike but we didnt.
Post a Comment