Kris having a one to one time with Logan.
He is a very happy, good baby. He smiles all of the time - except when it's time for dinner and then he lets you know who's the boss. Andy and I watched him on Friday while Kris went to work for a few hours. It was a fun time for us. Mercer was very good in helping Logan play with some of his baby toys that he used when he was a baby. He especially liked to show Logan the musical bear - over and over and over.
I spent Wed and Thurs at Education Week and Friday doing some family time. We went to dinner at Chili's that evening and then stopped at Nielsen Grove Park because I had never seen it. It is such a beautiful area. Then we all went to Andy's for the evening - except Ben. He went home to mow the lawn and then came over later.
We girls spent the evening doing a craft project - making scrabble tile necklaces. It was a fun time.
No comments:
Post a Comment