This is Avery shoveling a path in the snow. Andy, do you recognize that hat???I think you wore it when you were about his age. I was watching the boys while Erin made a run to Costco and we decided to go play in the snow before it got too dark outside. Av just had to wear that hat and the scarf and two pairs of my stretchy gloves to stay warm - he thought.

Bodee wheeling his wheels thru the snow drifts. Bodee kept taking his gloves off and I kept putting them back on. Oh, my gosh, I'm getting too old for this kind of actvity, but it was still fun.
2 comments:
Yup, that's my hat! Didn't you make that for me long ago? Or was it a gift from one of the grandmas? I can't remember.
This is a knitted hat that I made for you when you were about 6 or 7 I think. It sure has lasted a long time hasnt it?
Post a Comment