“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love"
Are those little trees you have in the pots? I like that - are they real?
They are little pine trees that I put in the pots that had flowers in during the summer. They are not real but look pretty cool.I just weighted the pots with rocks and put the trees in. They will never die and don't need any watering. yeh
the best kind of things to put in pots :-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Are those little trees you have in the pots? I like that - are they real?
They are little pine trees that I put in the pots that had flowers in during the summer. They are not real but look pretty cool.
I just weighted the pots with rocks and put the trees in. They will never die and don't need any watering. yeh
the best kind of things to put in pots :-)
Post a Comment