It looks like you guys had so much fun, but I don't recognize where you are!?! Is this at the valley mall, or downtown? And where is this play area that you're talking about?
oh and by the way, I'm jealous that I can't "do lunch" with you guys :-)
It is at the Valley Mall upstairs by Macy's. I think it's called Play and Stay and it is where the art store was and now it's a play area where Moms can drop off kids and go shop or just stay and play with them. It's a fun place. Mindy says they have one at Northtown also. They had a family night together there and Davis had a ball. So it was her idea to take us there and play and have lunch.
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun, but I don't recognize where you are!?! Is this at the valley mall, or downtown? And where is this play area that you're talking about?
oh and by the way, I'm jealous that I can't "do lunch" with you guys :-)
It is at the Valley Mall upstairs by Macy's. I think it's called Play and Stay and it is where the art store was and now it's a play area where Moms can drop off kids and go shop or just stay and play with them. It's a fun place. Mindy says they have one at Northtown also. They had a family night together there and Davis had a ball. So it was her idea to take us there and play and have lunch.
this was very fun, thanks for taking pictures mom. Let's do it again somtime.
Post a Comment