This is Davis - Mindy's little 2 year old who is full of fun, love, hugs,
kisses, sometimes tantrums, and mostly 100% energy. Mindy was having a lunch
date with Evan and his company so Davis came to have lunch with me. It's a very
choice time when grandsons come to have lunch. I learn so much from them and
of course, expect so much of them too. We had lunch - nuggets, oranges, apples,
cookies, crackers and a drink. We played clay, cars, watched Bob the Builder,
read stories, puzzles - and anything else that is in the playroom. I am sure he
didn't forget anything. Thanks for coming for lunch Davis. "Hugs and Kisses".
Saturday, April 26, 2008
LUNCH AT NANA'S
This is Davis - Mindy's little 2 year old who is full of fun, love, hugs,
kisses, sometimes tantrums, and mostly 100% energy. Mindy was having a lunch
date with Evan and his company so Davis came to have lunch with me. It's a very
choice time when grandsons come to have lunch. I learn so much from them and
of course, expect so much of them too. We had lunch - nuggets, oranges, apples,
cookies, crackers and a drink. We played clay, cars, watched Bob the Builder,
read stories, puzzles - and anything else that is in the playroom. I am sure he
didn't forget anything. Thanks for coming for lunch Davis. "Hugs and Kisses".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
mom he looks older here! Thanks for watching him, he loves nana and papas house.
Post a Comment