that was a fun store to browse through. The best part was when we spotted some antiques that mom has and is still using like her set of glass bowls she got for her reception.
If I remember correctly the sign said ' Where memories are made and grandkids are spoiled'. I almost bought it -and now I wish I had. But then I thought, it's one more thing to hang up!
4 comments:
that was a fun store to browse through. The best part was when we spotted some antiques that mom has and is still using like her set of glass bowls she got for her reception.
Finding some of my same things in an antique store just makes me feel a little antiquish. Yikes!
I would like to know what that sign says that you are holding
If I remember correctly the sign said ' Where memories are made and grandkids are spoiled'. I almost bought it -and now I wish I had.
But then I thought, it's one more thing to hang up!
Post a Comment