Your post about fox & geese reminded me of it - so yesterday we made trails in the snow around our house so all of the kids could play. By the time we were done with the trails we were too tired.
Oh yes, that's all about parenting and what fun it is.
I remember getting everyone bundled up to go outside and then someone had to go potty. Do you remember putting plastic bags inside your boots so your feet wouldn't get wet from the snow? I think we put your socks on, then a plastic bag and then the boot. Worked great. Then tucked everything up under the snowpants. whoopee - time to play in the snow.
4 comments:
Your post about fox & geese reminded me of it - so yesterday we made trails in the snow around our house so all of the kids could play. By the time we were done with the trails we were too tired.
Oh yes, that's all about parenting and what fun it is.
I remember getting everyone bundled up to go outside and then someone had to go potty.
Do you remember putting plastic bags inside your boots so your feet wouldn't get wet from the snow? I think we put your socks on, then a plastic bag and then the boot. Worked great. Then tucked everything up under the snowpants. whoopee - time to play in the snow.
I had forgotten about the plastic bag idea. That's pretty clever mom
i love fox and geese!
Post a Comment