Well, we were all looking at the camera at the same time too. I guess I need to put my best photos on Costco and send to you and you can pick and choose. I really did like this picture though. I wondered how Mindy's picture of the family turned out. I'd like a copy of that one. You guys are the greatest!! I'd like to see your photos because undoubtedly they will be better than mine.
4 comments:
i love this pict mom, i'll have to get a copy
Look, even Carli is waving. This is a cute picture, Mom!
Well, we were all looking at the camera at the same time too.
I guess I need to put my best photos on Costco and send to you and you can pick and choose.
I really did like this picture though. I wondered how Mindy's picture of the family turned out.
I'd like a copy of that one.
You guys are the greatest!! I'd like to see your photos because undoubtedly they will be better than mine.
great pic, we needed a new one of all of us!
Post a Comment