For FHE we worked in the yard awhile and then came indoors for s'mores.
After eating at Hu Hot I just had to have a S'mores Maker. Trouble is - we could
only eat two each and we were stuffed. This little "maker" also has bowls for
having fondue or an ice cream party with different toppings. What fun is that?
Come on over!!
5 comments:
I wish we could just pop right over! Mercer was just asking yesterday if we could go and eat at Hu Hot and get smores. That dinner we all ate together made a big impression on him.
I love your smore maker mom but I do have to say I prefer making them over your old bbq that dad made :-) Hu hot sounds like fun, maybe we will try it next month when we head over. What did you do in your garden?
Well, Dad was moving the rhubarb a little further away from the fence. It's always been by the back fence. He also was tying up the grapes. He really cut them down and is redoing the stakes. I just cut down some cardboard boxes on the patio and hunted around for the bee catcher thingies - which I never did find. I saw a bee yesterday and figured it's time to start catching them. So,that was the garden work.
Yeh, that old bbq is a staple at this house. I was looking at the nice new ones at Home Depot and thought I sure would like a new bbq - - - but this old one has so many nice memories attached to it.
ok, I'll come on over. I'll be there in just 12 hours. :-) How fun for you guys. I love your new blog background too.
Thanks for your comments. Everyone is welcome any time - - just let me know and I will have a bed ready somewhere.
Post a Comment