Monday, June 08, 2009

Our Garden

In this picture you see from left to right, potatoes, beans and corn. The raspberries we relocated last year are at the edge of garden next to the wood pile. They won't really do a lot until next year. The wood pile is our wood storage in case we need auxillary heat at some point. We are going to take down the fence between our yard and Joyce's and add it to the wood pile also. We plan a new chain link for that area. The pond is all gone and we are working on a new bird bath near the shop. We have to keep our birds happy.

4 comments:

Andy said...

It all looks great you guys. I can really see the benefit of getting a nice early start on some things in teh Spring.

Kris said...

How come I never appreciated our huge garden when I was living there?! I never knew how nice it was to have so much land to garden in. I'm so jealous! It looks really good. I can't wait to come in July and see how it's grown even more. Did you plant Zinnias this year again?

Lee and Sharon said...

Oh, Kris, I didn't know you were coming in July??????? Surprise, surprise!
That will be fun. You can help eat the lettuce. ha ha

Mindy, Evan and Davis said...

great garden, boy a lot has happened in a month! Good work you guys. Glad to see that you can take a break too. Kristi when are you coming in July. We were going to but can't now. We'll be up after baby is born I guess. Have a great one.