Some of you had asked for me to post this. I don't usually brag on my cooking but this was such a fun project. The boys loved it and finally finished it off after dinner. A yummy treat and great centerpiece too. Thanks Erin for the floral foam for the bottom. It worked very well.
5 comments:
Did you make that mom? It's so cute- What a fun idea!
Yeh. We have a business here that makes those and I just wanted to try my hand at something like it. I got a picture from a website and directions and rest was up to me.
It actually looked a little better than the picture just because I'm a poor photographer too.
Anyway, it was yummy.
good job, it looks delicious too. The flowers are cute.
That looks so good mom! I've seen those before but haven't even thought about trying to make one. yummy!
it was yummie!
Post a Comment