“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love"
wow mom - these are beautiful! I'm wishing I would have planted zinias too now!
Yeh. They are easy to grow and there are different kinds and sizes of flowers. Very hardy and such pretty colors. Some of these this year are as tall as I am.The bees love them too.
wow so many, they remind me of the poppies from wizard of oz even though they are not poppies! the colors are so bright.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
wow mom - these are beautiful! I'm wishing I would have planted zinias too now!
Yeh. They are easy to grow and there are different kinds and sizes of flowers. Very hardy and such pretty colors. Some of these this year are as tall as I am.
The bees love them too.
wow so many, they remind me of the poppies from wizard of oz even though they are not poppies! the colors are so bright.
Post a Comment