Saturday, September 05, 2009

Off We Go

This afternoon I told Dad I wanted to ride my bike. I haven't been brave enough to take it down the street in front of all the neighbors so we went over to the "trail". Dad ran while I rode. It was so fun to make good time and keep up with Dad. We make a good team.

3 comments:

Mindy, Evan and Davis said...

wow you two, I think it is so great that you choose to keep in shape and good health! Cute bike mom, glad dad didn't keep it :-)

Andy said...

I'm glad you got to try it out finally. How is the new seat?

Lee and Sharon said...

Its okay. Softer than the one that was on there. I am thinking I might like a bike with the handlebars more straight up. With the leaning forward so much it puts pressure on my shoulder.
So, I guess I will see what Craigslist has listed.