Friday, November 06, 2009

Big Scout Night

Last night was Scott's Arrow of light ceremony. It is such a cool thing to see. I think he was pretty excited and seems that all of a sudden he is such a big boy now. This is where they are ready to light the candles and do the ceremony. It was good that CJ and Matt could participate. Jake came but didn't have his uniform on so he couldn't help. Jake has done his EAgle and CJ and Matt are working hard on theirs. They are planning a triple Eagle Court of Honor in February for these boys. How great is that? Don't know why my picture turned out blurry. Must have moved the camera a bit. And everyone looks a little down in the mouth but they really weren't that way at all.

2 comments:

Andy said...

Ha ha - it looks like a funeral! What is going on?

That is a big thing though - how fun to have all of your brothers there to be a part of it!

Lee and Sharon said...

I don't know why everyone is so sad. I think I just clicked the camera at the wrong moment.

They did say it was a solemn ceremony so maybe that's why the long faces. Actually, we did have a very good time and the kids were silly and goofy