“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love"
What a cutie. Is that a new toy Mom?
oh yes. I have to have new toys once in a while. it has lots of buttons to push too. She doesn't quite know how to push it but she will get it down soon i think.
she is adorable! I have been bugging erin for a recent pic of the kids...thanks for this!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a cutie. Is that a new toy Mom?
oh yes. I have to have new toys once in a while. it has lots of buttons to push too. She doesn't quite know how to push it but she will get it down soon i think.
she is adorable! I have been bugging erin for a recent pic of the kids...thanks for this!
Post a Comment