Tuesday, October 05, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch Kids

I called Erin to bring the kids over to pick out their pumpkins before the frost comes.  They had a glorious
time picking and choosing.  It's quite a job , course we didn't have a big field full like Greenbluff but they
had a good time anyway.  This is Bodee's little friend (Kree) not sure how to spell her name.  She got a
pumpkin too.   It happened to be cowboy dress up day at preschool today so that is why those two are
dressed up.  We have had beautiful weather lately and today was just perfect.   I am glad the kids had
fun while they were here.   Erin, you can post your pictures too - they are probably better than mine.
Please, please.    Thanks for coming over - it was really fun.    She picked up the steamer because she
has three boxes of grapes coming in this weekend.   Have fun with the grapes!!

2 comments:

Andy said...

Oh I'm so glad that you wrote a blurb about the photo. I saw it on facebook and honestly could NOT figure out who that kid on the right was. Ha ha. How fun that you have so many pumpkins. I can hardly believe that halloween is not far away. ug.

Erin McSpadden said...

Kharee is how you spell her name and i sure will post those photos. I'm just running a few days behind. hope to catch up soon