Bodee and I had a deal - he did his part of the deal so he got a sleep-over at our house. This was
the day before St. Patrick's Day so it worked out perfect for me. It so happened that I had signed
up for the Missionary Elders to have dinner with us that Friday evening. Dinner was good and
Bodee had a good time and had very good table manners. He showed the missionaries how to play
Minecraft too. In fact, they really paid a lot of attention to him.
On Saturday we made cupcakes for Sunday's dinner at Erin's. He mixed, and mixed and poured stuff
in and tasted and then decorated with green sprinkles and frosting. However, he didn't think we should
use Fruit Loops on cupcakes -- he DOES NOT like Fruit Loops. (which surprised me - who doesn't
like Fruit Loops?) They turned out good and we had a good time together.
I asked Bodee as he was ready to go home that afternoon what the best part was and he said
eating dinner with the missionaries. I think that is important - even more than cupcakes.
Come to find out a little later - Elder Montgomery is from Kristi and Ben's ward and Ben had been
his Young Men's leader for two years. It has been fun getting to know him.
These are just a few pictures on baking and tasting.
No comments:
Post a Comment