
Here we are in Wyoming - can't you tell? The snowy picture shows the snow all around us and before us a little bit. Going over South Pass was just beautiful but treacherous. It was a blizzard/whiteout with cars on the side of the road.
We made it to Riverton and were glad to be there. We stayed with Elinore and Dan and visited in the evening and morning. From there we stopped at the hot springs in Thermopolis and swam. Onto Burlington to stay with Glenn and Joyce and on Sunday went to Church. It's always good for Dad to go back home and refresh to memories there. We had good roads from here on out. We stayed Sunday night at Livingston and then home on Monday. Oh, home sweet home
1 comment:
ya, Wyoming looks about like I remember it :-) I didn't realize you guys stopped in Thermopolis - how fun! I have such fun memories of that place.
Post a Comment