Oh I think it does but not so much in the winter. There were some left over Christmas decorations though. I am so glad we made that effort and that Dad had a shovel. It took him awhile to kind of figure out exactly where the headstone was located - but he did it. The snow that day was crusted and it would be perfect for snowshoing on. Thanks for your comments Mindy.
2 comments:
look at the snow, it was good of you to do that. The little cemetary doesn't seem like it gets many visitors.
Oh I think it does but not so much in the winter. There were some left over Christmas decorations though. I am so glad we made that effort and that Dad had a shovel.
It took him awhile to kind of figure out exactly where the headstone was located - but he did it. The snow that day was crusted and it would be perfect for snowshoing on. Thanks for your comments Mindy.
Post a Comment