
Erin and the boys came over on Tuesday and this is how it turned out.
While Erin and I were cutting, washing and spinning dry the lettuce from the garden,
the two little boys were having "too" much fun too. How is it that boys
can have so much fun with dirt? I just don't know the answer to that but they surely did. It started out just digging and playing trucks in the garden area but then water was added and one thing led to another and pretty soon they were jumping and sitting in the puddle. It just didn't matter where the dirt was - it was still a lot of fun. We quickly put a stop to it and Erin hosed them off and stripped them down and then put them in the bathtub. Two little boys having too much fun!! It all made for a good photo day at Nana's.
2 comments:
your garden looks great mom! Those two keep busy I am sure. Your garden area attracts that kind of fun.
What fun! And ditto on Mindy's comment about your garden - looks great!
Post a Comment