As you climb up the stairs to the second floor of the auditorium you see these
cardboard figures greeting everyone. They are the children of Stephen and Mary Ann
Hales - the mother and father who first accepted the gospel in Toronto Canada and
were taught by the Pratt brothers and baptized there. It was awesome to have
them so life-like. Mary Isabella had a real shawl around her shoulders which made
her come to life. All in all, the reunion was very fun and I was able to get a
picture of my gr gr grandmother which I had never had before. The auditorium was
full which surprised me and I didn't know a soul there. That's okay though, because we were all related in one way or another.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
The Hales Family
As you climb up the stairs to the second floor of the auditorium you see these
cardboard figures greeting everyone. They are the children of Stephen and Mary Ann
Hales - the mother and father who first accepted the gospel in Toronto Canada and
were taught by the Pratt brothers and baptized there. It was awesome to have
them so life-like. Mary Isabella had a real shawl around her shoulders which made
her come to life. All in all, the reunion was very fun and I was able to get a
picture of my gr gr grandmother which I had never had before. The auditorium was
full which surprised me and I didn't know a soul there. That's okay though, because we were all related in one way or another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment