“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love"
What adorable ladies! I'm sad I missed out on the fun!
We will do a high tea next time you come here Andy. We missed you too.
andy would fit perfectly next to kristi. You can have my tea next time, I'll go for hot cocoa :-) Hey at least I tried it! This was so much fun, now you all have to email your pics to me since I didn't take pics. Please
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What adorable ladies! I'm sad I missed out on the fun!
We will do a high tea next time you come here Andy. We missed you too.
andy would fit perfectly next to kristi. You can have my tea next time, I'll go for hot cocoa :-) Hey at least I tried it! This was so much fun, now you all have to email your pics to me since I didn't take pics. Please
Post a Comment