“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great
love"
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Arboretum
It's just a beautiful place to walk and enjoy the fresh air. This arboretum is pretty in the fall and I love to go at least once a year and see the leaves.
Well the sun made the tree pretty. I already have a tree in my front yard and we just finished raking, scooping, shoveling and vacuming all of the leaves tonite. No more trees, please. I will enjoy the ones at the Arboretum. Whew, am I ever tired now and Dad too. It was quite a job. And, we havent begun on the Bridgeport leaves. Yikes
2 comments:
it was beautiful, if only some of the freeway traffic wasn't so loud at times. You need a tree like that in your front yard :-)
Well the sun made the tree pretty. I already have a tree in my front yard and we just finished raking, scooping, shoveling and vacuming all of the leaves tonite. No more trees, please. I will enjoy the ones at the Arboretum. Whew, am I ever tired now and Dad too. It was quite a job. And, we havent begun on the Bridgeport leaves. Yikes
Post a Comment