Thursday, November 13, 2008

Greenbluff Saturday and Pumpkin Donuts

Dad and I and Mindy took the kids to Greenbluff on a Saturday afternoon. It was the last weekend of the apple festival so there were just tons of people all over and traffic was awful. Anyway, we had a good time, (I think)The kids each picked out a pumpkin and we did the train ride. We went to Harvest House for donuts and Dad was a real trooper to stand in the long line for us. Mindy was a trooper as well in trying to get some pictures of the kids. That's a feat in itself. By the time we left to go home we (the adults) were all tuckered out and ready for a nap.

3 comments:

Mindy, Evan and Davis said...

yummm, these sound so good right now. I had to chance eating one, it just melted in our mouths. Also thanks for not puting our pictures on with our stuffed faces :-)

Andy said...

my mouth is watering. I think maybe I'll have to plan a trip up there next fall so we can go to greenbluff too.

Lee and Sharon said...

Please do Andy. It is a fun place if you can go on a less busy weekend. The donuts are warm and yummy too. They also serve apple pie alamode. Let's make it a date.