“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great
love"
Sunday, May 18, 2008
One shoe on, One shoe off
Just sittin' on his bed waiting for a shoe. I think Davis did okay on the
"closet bed" and he liked the Thomas Train sleeping bag. It was a first time
for him to stay overnight.
Even I love the closet bed. It's so much like a fort, I can see why it's so fun for the boys to sleep there. It will be a sad day when Mercer is too big to fit there.
2 comments:
Even I love the closet bed. It's so much like a fort, I can see why it's so fun for the boys to sleep there. It will be a sad day when Mercer is too big to fit there.
Guess we will have to "extend" the closet then.
Post a Comment