“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great
love"
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Sittin' and Waitin'
This is Avery and Jeremy and Erin and the boys. There was a brick wall with a parking lot in back of it. The perfect place to lay a blanket and spread out
all your stuff for the parade. The hardest part was just waiting for it to start.
How fun! It looks like you had good weather for the parade. I haven't seen the lilac parade in about 10 years - maybe we should plan on coming up next year to watch it.
I sure wish you would. I think it is a fun parade. People just come and sit and eat and clap and really have a good time. Yeh, the weather was so perfect this year. KHQ did televise it this year also. It was fun sitting with Erin and Jeremy and having Jeremy tell Avery all about the big Army trucks and how they had different kinds of Prisoners of War in the parade and what that all meant.
2 comments:
How fun! It looks like you had good weather for the parade. I haven't seen the lilac parade in about 10 years - maybe we should plan on coming up next year to watch it.
I sure wish you would. I think it is a fun parade. People just come and sit and eat and clap and really have a good time. Yeh, the weather was so perfect this year. KHQ did televise it this year also. It was fun sitting with Erin and Jeremy and having Jeremy tell Avery all about the big Army trucks and how they had different kinds of Prisoners of War in the parade and what that all meant.
Post a Comment